Here is a running list of items that we could use. If you have or would like to provide one or more of these things that you'd like to donate, please email email@example.com to arrange a drop-off.
- volunteers to mow the lawn and/or do snow removal (1-2 hours/week?)
- volunteer handy-man for various maintenance and repair projects (on call)
- volunteer to book-keeper to pay bills, receive donations, make deposits, send donation receipts, and keep up-to-date records in Quickbooks (ongoing, 4-5 hours/week) -- NEED MET Spring 2014!
for the office/ministry house:
- copy paper
- dry erase markers
- ink cartridges
- cleaning supplies (non-toxic, please)
- toilet paper and paper towel
- lawnmower (ours was stolen last summer) -- NEED MET may 2014
- new kitchen flooring -- NEED MET aug 2013!
- new cellar door (it's poor quality and keeps breaking!)
- window a/c unit
- new carpet squares for the prayer garage / church meeting space
for love feasts:
- coffee - decaf and regular
- paper plates, napkins, flatware, etc.
- volunteer groups to host a love feast. click here.
for after-school mentoring programs:
- bikes for boys (mongoose, trek, specialized, schwinn)
- bike tire tubes (sizes 20", 24", 26")
- art supplies
- toy cameras
- notebooks, pencils, and other basic school supplies